The Privacy Statement is about how d|rig AS collects and uses information about visitors to our website.
The statement contains information you are entitled to, when information is collected from our web pages (Personal Information Act, section 19), and general information about how we treat personal data (Personal Information Act, section 18, Article 1).
d|rig AS’ CEO, is responsible for the company’s processing of personal information. It is voluntary for those who visit the web sites to provide personal information in connection with services in order to:
- Delete data on electronic storage media
- Reuse IT equipment
- Recycle IT equipment
- Dismantling of data and server rooms
Unless otherwise specified, the treatment basis is the consent of the individual.
Contact the CEO for questions:
- CEO: Anders Homleid
- Phone number: 0047 930 09 123
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Fokserødveien 29, 3241 Sandefjord, Norway
Privacy is important for both our customers, partners and d|rig AS. We are committed to protecting and respecting our customers, partners and users' privacy, and all our collection and use of personal data is subject to Norwegian privacy legislation.
We have prepared this privacy statement to:
- show how we respect and protect the privacy of our contacts
- explain how we collect, use and protect personal information from our customers and partners
- Inform our customers and partners what their rights are
Web-based processing of personal data
Generally about the processing
d|rig AS operates and maintains the web site and are the only ones who have access to the information on the website.
For our customers and partners to understand this statement, we have defined some important concepts:
is any information that may be directly or indirectly associated with you as an individual. See the section "What personal information do we collect about you?" For information about what personal information we are processing.
data that is necessary to transfer or invoice you as a customer. If data traffic can be directly or indirectly linked to you as single person, these are also classified as personal data.
is information where we have removed all identifiable elements, so that it is no longer possible to associate the information with you as individuals.
Processing of personal data
is any use of personal data, including collection, storage, change, gathering, sharing and erasure.
is anyone who buys or uses our services.
How do we collect your personal information?
d|rig AS supplies customers with many different services. The information we collect about you depends on the services you will use or buy.
We collect personal information such as:
- Information you provide when you buy or register for our services or contact us with questions.
- What automatically registers when you use a service, send us an email or visit our website.
- You are not required to provide personal information to us, but if you choose not to, we may not be able to provide you with our services due to, for example, us being unable to invoice you for the services.
What personal information do we collect about you?
- Basic information, such as company, name and contact details
- Demographic information, such as date of birth and gender
- Customer information, such as service and order information, payment information, marketing permissions and contact with our customer service
- Information generated in connection with the use of the services, eg. technical information about the device that you use when you visit our website (including date and time, type of PC / mobile phone, operating system and browser you are using, IP addresses, screen size, etc.)
- Other information about service use, such as data collected using information capsules and similar technologies, by visiting our website
Information related to the identification and registration of a customer or user, such as information about the user's identity, any other information collected based on your consent. You will receive specific information about what information we collect and what they are used for when we request your consent.
We will be able to link the information collected in connection with various services to the extent that the information is collected for the same purpose (see information about the purposes below).
How do we use your personal information?
We use information that we register about you as a customer or user for the following purposes:
- Deliver services: We process personal information to provide you services. For example, your information is processed in connection with the provision of services, such as, deletion of data on electronic media
- Identification of customers and users
- Billing, credit check and payment follow-up
- Error correction, customer service and complaint processing
Compliance with statutory provisions:
We process personal information to fulfill our statutory duties, for example, in connection with accounting, and to provide information for the appropriate authorities when this is imposed on us in accordance with Norwegian law.
Other purposes you have agreed to:
We will be able to process your personal information for any other purpose that you have specifically consented to. In all the above cases, we only treat personal information to the extent that it is necessary and consistent with the stated purposes and we will always consider the need for protecting your privacy.
How do we protect your information?
Protecting your personal information is a top priority for us, and we work continuously to protect personal and other confidential information. Security work includes both physical, technical and administrative measures, including protection of personnel, information, IT infrastructure, internal and public networks, as well as office buildings and technical facilities. The security work also means that we regularly review various factors such as risk exposure, available technology, business needs and legal requirements. This ensures that we always have sufficient security measures, so that we can prevent personal data from being compromised.
Who do we provide your personal information to?
- In statutory cases, for example by order from the courts, the police or other public authorities, according to strict predefined processes.
- In connection with business transfer, eg. as part of the merger, acquisition, or transfer of services to another company.
How long do we store your information?
We will store your personal information as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes stated in this Privacy Statement, unless a longer storage period is imposed or permitted under applicable law. Retention of anonymous information is not subject to such limitations or requirements.
In addition, we try to ensure that personal information and other customer information is updated and correct, and we do not store any information that is unnecessary in relation to the purposes of processing personal information.
As an important part of the effort to create a user-friendly website, we look at the user pattern of those who visit our site. Cookies help us determine which parts of our websites are most popular, including what pages customers and stakeholders visit, and how long. In addition, we receive information about which device and browser is being used, which is useful for customizing the website to most digital devices.
To analyze the information, we use the Google Analytics tool.
An IP address is defined as personal information because it can be traced back to a particular hardware, and thus to an individual. d|rig AS uses Google Analytics’ tracking code that anonymizes the IP address before the information is stored and processed by Google. Thus, the stored IP address cannot be used to identify the individual user.
Here you will also find information about your options and consent settings. We typically use the information collected using cookies for the following purposes:
Functional cookies and services:
- Cookies are very important for the operation of our websites and digital services, and they provide a good user experience. For example, if you don’t want to, you don’t need to type your username, password and reset your settings every time you log in to our services.
- Service Development: Cookies help us monitor the use of the sites and digital services, so we can improve these. For example, we receive information about which web pages are most popular, which links you came from or which links you go to, and how long the users stay on our website.
The information is used to provide better service offerings, development and analysis, and to gather statistical information about the number of visitors to our sites and digital services.
d|rig AS's website
When you search for drig.no and subpages, the IP address is registered from the data unit used. You can also contact us directly through the form on the website. The contact form is treated in the same way as email, and for security reasons you should consider what information you send unsecured online.
d|rig AS stores information about what search words are used on our sites in Google Analytics. The purpose of the storage is to improve our information service. The search usage pattern is stored in aggregated form. Only the search word is saved, and they cannot be linked to other information about the users, such as the IP addresses.
The "Share with others" feature can be used to forward links to the site by email, or to share the content of social networking. All such services should therefore be used with common sense. If you use the email feature, we only use the provided email addresses to resend the message without any form of storage.
Where it is possible for customers and partners to comment on articles or blogs, you can in some cases be prompted for a name and email address. Name and email address can be published with the comment, but not stored at d|rig AS.
Some services may require that you log in via www.drig.no. It will be possible to register your name, email, telephone, organization and website. The information is not shared with others.
Page and service functionality
Cookies are used in the operation and presentation of data from websites. Such information capsules may contain language code information for languages chosen by the user. There may be cookies with information supporting the load balancing of the system, ensuring all users the best possible experience. For services that require login or search, cookies may be used to ensure that the service presents data to the right recipient.
How to manage cookies in your browser
You can read about how to set your browser to accept/reject cookies at https://netvett.no/slik-administrer-du-informationskapsler/ and get tips for safer use from the internet here: https://nettvett.no/veiledninger/sikrere-bruk/internett/.
What are your rights and choices?
You are entitled to:
- know what information we have registered about you (with the limitations of current legislation)
- require incorrect or unnecessary, inadequate or outdated personal information to be corrected or removed
- reserve yourself against direct marketing (telephone sales, addressed mail, email, SMS etc.)
- withdraw any consent to process personal information that you have given us. Please note, that this may lead us to no longer be able to provide you with some of our services.
- disable data collection for Google Analytics.
The registered person has the right to require that information be corrected, deleted or supplemented. Such requests will be answered within 30 days.
d|rig AS is committed to conducting responsible and sustainable business activities. If you believe we do not comply with this Privacy Statement or current legislation, you may appeal to https://www.datatilsynet.no/om-datatilsynet/kontakt-oss/hvordan-kan-jeg-klage-til-datatilsynet/
How to keep up with changes to the Privacy Statement?
We may need to update the Privacy Statement as our operations and services develop, and we urge you as users to periodically check the latest version of this Privacy Statement on our site.
In case of major changes, we may also try to contact you directly through available channels, such as email, or alerts on our sites and digital services.
How to contact us?
d|rig AS (org.nr. 991 413 723), Fokserødveien 29, 3241 Sandefjord, Norway, is responsible for the processing of personal data pursuant to this privacy statement.
For questions and inquiries regarding our processing of personal information, please contact our office phone: 0047 97 97 59 00, or email: email@example.com
If you want to delete your data, you can also use this link: